Scatchboard Takes Time...but it's Worth It!


I've been working on this one for a while now and progress is steady, but not fast. I did video alot of this and will be putting it on www.katherinesarttv.tv as soon as I get it edited..which is challenging because something is using up my hard drive like mad.

Anyway, I showed you the outline done earlier, and here is a pic of me at it, and what it looks like right now:

As you can see, I've "scratched" out just about half of the daisies. I'll continue down the board with this step, then review it carefully to lift more where I need to. Step three is to paint in the stems and the centers, if i want to. I'll decide later.

This is a 20 x 16 board, so its taking a good investment of time. It's soothing for me though, so it's not like it's laborious, and given the stress I'm experiencing otherwise, it's a good thing it's not finished.
So, back to the studio head I. Watch for more progress, and I'll let you know when the video is online.


Labels: , , , ,